Wednesday 27 January 2010

Day 58 of #100days: The dinosaur with beautiful ankles


On the withdrawn-for-sale shelf at work is a big book of dinosaurs. I walk past it about eight times a day. I think it wants me to make it into a 3-D pop-up extravaganza of a book. But as Jenn has reminded me, this cutting-up of books is a bit naughty. So I am going to stick with Mills & Boons for now.

As a compromise, I have cut out some dinosaurs who are in love. They are even having a kiss. Who said romance was dead?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that it is ok to cut up mills and boon, but not other books LOL :-)

Emma said...

Thems the rules. There are far too many Mills and Boon books out there in the world. One won't be missed. I am doing all this to just the one book, you know. I am being very economical with my destruction.