Saturday 2 February 2008

If it was the end of the world, would we know it, and if we did, would we feel fine?

If there were any groundhogs in Derby, they would have most definitely seen their shadows today. Which means I will be wearing my poncho and fingerless gloves whilst writing for another six weeks. Ho hum. I’m glad it wasn’t Groundhog Day yesterday. Yesterday was all kinds of crazy weather. The sky turned black and it began to snow and hail. This lasted for about ten minutes, and then it was as if nothing cold had happened at all. I had to turn the light on, because my room got so dark. It felt as if the world was ending. And it made me think about it quite a bit. Sometimes I imagine things like this. Everything could come crashing down without any warning at all. And even if we were warned about our impending doom, what could we really do about it anyway? So I don’t think we’d be told, and it would just happen, and that would be the end of that.

No comments: